Sunday, August 18, 2013

What to Write in a Going Away/Farewell Card - Examples and Tips

People leave the workplace for all kinds of reasons.  Among the more positive of these reasons is a promotion or the acceptance of a new position elsewhere.  So if the circumstances of his or her departure are positive, here are some messages you can use and change for your own purposes:
  • Congratulations on your promotion! You will be missed around these parts, please remember to visit.
  • I heard you are leaving us for greener pastures.  I wish you the best on your new work adventure!
  • Good luck on your new job, I'm sure you'll be just as much an asset there as you were here!
  • Best wishes for the future and the path that lies ahead of you!
  • It's been a fantastic experience working beside you and I'm sad to see you leave, but I'm happy to know you have a bright future ahead of you.

Related Admin Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment